We hereby notify you that the Edelweiss Ltd. E.Stankiewicz, A.Kluzek company with its registered office in Cracow, 4 Kosiarzy Street, processes information directly obtained from the data subject or the data subject's employees. Among this information, there might be data which, under Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on a free transfer of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), have the nature of personal data.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, in particular the General Regulation, to ensure adequate protection of personal data, the data subject shall primarily be informed of the processing of his/her personal data as specified in Article 13 or 14 of the RODO - according to regardless of whether it was obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
In consideration of the above, we hereby would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: Administrator) is: Edelweiss Ltd. E.Stankiewicz, A.Kluzek, 4 Kosiarzy St., 30-731 Cracow, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6793138907, Business Identification Number (REGON): 366116472, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register. It is possible to contact the Administrator in writing, by regular post to the address: Kosiarzy 4 Street , 30-731 Krakow or via email: email@example.com
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, with whom it is possible to contact in writing, by traditional post to: 4 Kosiarzy St., 30-731 Cracow or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard for the processing of personal data and on their free flow of data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the EU.L No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: "GDPR") along with other currently applicable, i.e. for the entire period for processing certain data, provisions of the law on personal data protection in order to implement sales contracts, commercial cooperation and business transactions.
- Personal data recipients may include employees or associates within the controller who should have access to the data in connection with the execution for sales contracts and business transactions.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to third parties, except to those entities authorized by law, the tax consulting office with which the Data Controller cooperates, and companies cooperating in order to carry out sales contracts, commercial cooperation and business transactions, with which the Data Controller has a contract of entrustment of personal data processing, as well as courier companies and transport services to deliver the shipment to the address indicated by yourself.
- Provision of personal data is not mandatory, but is necessary for the execution of the order received from the data subject or from the data subject's employees.
- The Administrator shall make best efforts to ensure every physical, technical and organizational measure for the protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations. Administrator shall provide complete security with special attention to the right to privacy protection. For that purpose, it collects only the minimum necessary information needed to perform sales contracts, business cooperation and economic transactions, received from data subjects, that is: name, surname, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, invoice data. We shall ensure that we apply appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to secure the above data, ensuring an adequate degree of security corresponding to the risks involved in the processing of personal data, as referred to in Article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- demand from the Administrator access to your personal data,
- demand from the Administrator the rectification of your personal data,
- demand from the Administrator the deletion of your personal data (the right to be forgotten),
- demand from the Administrator to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object against the processing of your personal data,
- about the portability of your personal data,
- to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The above rights can be exercised by:
- email contact at: email@example.com
- written contact, via traditional post to: 4 Kosiarzy Street, 30-731 Cracow